- Fixed dome mobile surveillance camera for
outdoors use on buses, trams, trucks and emergency vehicles
- IP69K and IK09 rated
- Fixed 6 mm lens providing 55° horizontal FOV
- Flat, discreet and tamper-resistant casing
- Supports H.264 and Motion JPEG streams; max
1080p resolution at 30/25 fps
- Video motion detection and active tampering
- Male RJ-45 network connector, Power over
- microSD card slot for Edge storage support
- Includes lens tool and top cover tool
- Compact, rugged design
- HDTV video quality
- Traffic Light mode
Video surveillance on vehicles
The camera has protection against dust and water, and can withstand tough conditions such as vibrations, shocks, bumps and temperature fluctuations. The active tampering alarm can detect tampering attempts such as blocking or spray-painting.
HDTV quality video
AXIS P3905-RE has support for HDTV 1080p. The camera is specially adapted to respond quickly to changes in light levels, ensuring that high image quality is maintained. Traffic Light mode helps to better distinguish colors of traffic lights in very dark scenes. The use of progressive scan also produces clearer images of moving objects. The pixel counter helps verify that the pixel resolution of an object or face meets regulatory or specific customer requirements.
Quick and reliable installation
The camera is designed for quick and reliable installation. The desired field of view and a leveled image can be easily achieved by using the supplied lens tool to direct and rotate the ball that holds the lens and image sensor.
Power over Ethernet support further simplifies installation since only one cable is needed for carrying power and video.